STD – Student
Desktop & Mobile
The STD Edition is a FREE software with all basic functions you may expect from an electronic pilot logbook
Since we’ve never liked time-limited product trials, you can use our free Student Edition and use it forever. There is however a limit on the number of flights you log or how long you use the application.
The STD Edition offers the following functions :
- store a maximum of 100 flight records and simulator sessions
- basic database search and query
- airfield database with over 40,000 airfields worldwide, including ICAO-IATA codes, geographic coordinates, time zone / local time / DST rules
- pilot database (keep track of fellow pilots, instructors and examiners)
- print your logbook on paper, on self-adhesive labels (see demo) or save as PDF. Choose any of the 50 pre-coded logbook formats, such as Jeppesen, ASA SP and several official state publications
- print several reports with a wide range of breakdowns
- log flight expenses
- collect endorsement signatures
- stores up to 50 images
- import your flight records from more than 40 other electronic logbook applications, such as Safelog, LogTen Pro, NC Logbook Pro, Pilot’s Pal, …) or your own self-made Excel sheet
- export data to various formats, like Excel, CSV and PDF
- Cloud database Sync (up to 5 devices) and database backup (1 backup file only)
If you’re happy with our FREE edition, please carry on. You receive the same support and the same updates as all other plans. When you need more options, like the airline interface or cloud backup, you can easily upgrade to one of our premium tiers any time later.
PRO – Professional
The PRO Edition unlocks all functions from the desktop application
This includes all items listed for the free STD Edition and the following additional features :
- store an unlimited number of flight records and simulator sessions
- build and store advanced database queries
- automatic night time calculation (whether you accomplish a short domestic flight or you cross the Atlantic or Polar regions)
- automatic calculation of flight allowances (sector pay –per diems), aircraft rent, pilot salary and instructor fees in different money currencies
- currency monitoring and alerting (minimum number of landings, license expiry, airfield qualifications, passport, medical license, etc)
- connect straight to your airline web portal (such as AIMS, FLiCA, Sabre, NetLine) and import your flight roster with a single mouse-click. CrewLounge PILOTLOG connects to 65 different systems and supports more than 280 airlines (Windows) / 230 airlines (Mac) – view the airline list here .
- print over 100 stunning reports (view sample)
- print official forms for your local aviation authorities, such as FAA-8710 (view sample), UK-1183 and CA-39 (10 full page logbook formats, or create your own layout)
- split flights into 2 separate logbooks, to keep professional and private flying apart
- display any airfield or flight route on Google Earth
- connect airfields to Wikipedia, US AirNav and SkyVector
- retrieve METAR / TAF weather and NOTAMS for any airfield or flight route
- automatic database backup to any removable memory device or network drive and to the Cloud (up to 5 backup files)
- import roster from your airline portal
ENT – Entreprise
Desktop & Mobile
The ENT Edition has all functions from the PRO Edition, and the following extra features
Run CrewLounge PILOTLOG from the desktop and from your mobile devices.
Besides all features already listed in the STD and PRO Editions, the ENT Edition comes with the following additional functions :
- capture endorsement signatures via your mobile phone
- stores a maximum of 300 images (max size of 2 MB)
- automatic online database backup to the CrewLounge Cloud (20 backups)
ENT+ Entreprise Plus
Desktop & Mobile
The ENT+ Edition is the ultimate experience with CrewLounge PILOTLOG
With the ENT+ Edition your images are no longer truncated to below 2 MB, but the highest resolution is preserved. And, you can store an unlimited number of images on CrewLounge Cloud.
- Note : when upgrading from PRO or ENT to the ENT+ Edition, the resolution for previously uploaded images is not restored. You can upload the images again with high quality.